Virginia is for Food Lovers! - SOLD OUT
Instructor: Robyn Stringfellow
Wednesday, FEBRUARY 3rd
6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Cost: $100 per person
Enjoy a unique Shore to table culinary experience led by local tour guide, Robyn Stringfellow. Her Eastern Shore-inspired menu is all locally sourced and expertly paired with an assortment of Church Creek wines from Chatham Vineyards. An all-you-can-eat oyster bar (raw and steamed) is the main event, and you’ll also feast on fresh-baked breads, local cheeses, creamy she-crab soup, and a fabulous dessert! Robyn will guide you through each course while entertaining you with Eastern Shore stories. It’s a memorable way to take in the holiday season with friends! Each dining experience is limited to 6 people.
7295 Young St.
Machipongo, VA 23405
More Event Ideas
- More Other Events
- Saturday, Mar 6, 1:00 PM
- Cooking with the Seasons: Spring - Session II (two classes each session) at Barrier Islands Center MuseumWednesday, Feb 3, 7:00 PM
- Saturday, Mar 20, 10:30 AM
- More Events at Barrier Islands Center Museum
- From Spirituals to Shout Bands: Virginia's Sacred Musical Traditions at Barrier Islands Center MuseumFriday, Feb 19, 9:00 AM
- Saturday, Feb 6, 1:00 PM
- Saturday, Feb 20, 1:00 PM
- More Events on February 3, 2021
- VIRTUAL EVENT AT 7 PM EST - Chang-rae Lee discusses MY YEAR ABROAD at Barnes & Noble Booksellers - Lynnhaven MallWednesday, Feb 3, 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, Feb 3, 5:30 PM
- Wednesday, Feb 3, 12:00 PM