SOLD OUT - In the Kitchen: Sweet Potato Biscuits
(ages 12 and older)
Instructor: Heather Apgar
Cost: $30 per person
Come learn the Southern art of baking an Eastern Shore favorite - homemade sweet potato biscuits. The class will be taught in the beautiful historic kitchen at the BIC and includes a demonstration and some sampling of our biscuits and hot tea! Bring a friend and enjoy!
Small class size. Masks required.
7295 Young St.
Machipongo, VA 23405
More Event Ideas
- More Other Events
- Friday, Dec 4, 10:00 AM
- Saturday, Dec 5, 12:30 PM
- Learn a Craft: Christmas Ornament-Style Ukrainian Egg Class - Session II at Barrier Islands Center MuseumSaturday, Nov 14, 12:30 PM
- More Events at Barrier Islands Center Museum
- Christmas Fun: BIC's Twisted Chimney Christmas House Decorating Workshop at Barrier Islands Center MuseumSunday, Dec 6, 1:00 PM
- Learn a Craft: Christmas Ornament-Style Ukrainian Egg Class - Session I at Barrier Islands Center MuseumTuesday, Nov 10, 12:30 PM
- More Events on November 7, 2020
- Saturday, Nov 7, 1:00 PM
- Saturday, Nov 7, 3:00 PM
- Booze N' Brush Next to Naked Sip n' Paint Norfolk, VA - Exotic Male Model Painting Event at Booze N' Brush Next to Naked Sip n' PaintSaturday, Nov 7, 6:00 PM