Office Ready Certified: Résumé & Interviewing Skills I
The Norfolk Public Library has partnered with Norfolk Works and the Career Access Network to create an exciting new opportunity aimed at providing workplace-skills trainings for residents who are interested in developing or improving their proficiencies. Upon completion of each series, OFFICE READY CERTIFIED participants will earn a certificate that can be promoted to local employers and used to enhance a résumé. Graduates of this program will be recommended to Norfolk Works, the workforce development arm of the Norfolk Economic Development Department, for further employment assistance if this is desired. Participants of this course should have basic keyboard and mouse skills before entering this program.
Participants in the Résumé and Interview Skills workshop will meet with professionals from the Career Access Network for two, two-hour long session to develop effective job interview strategies and techniques and to receive valuable instruction in how to make your résumé stand out from the crowd.
Registration is required and seating is limited, so please contact Jeremy Jordan at (757) 823-4814 or email@example.com to register or if you have any questions concerning the program.
1425 Norchester Ave.
Norfolk, VA 23502
More Event Ideas
- More Community Events
- Tuesday, Aug 27, 10:00 AM
- Friday, Jul 19, 11:00 AM
- Wednesday, Jul 24, 10:00 AM
- More Events at Norfolk Public Library - Jordan-Newby Branch
- Wednesday, Aug 7, 1:00 PM
- Special KinderSTEM: Eric Carle!A Celebration of Eric Carle at Norfolk Public Library - Jordan-Newby BranchWednesday, Aug 14, 10:30 AM
- Tuesday, Jul 30, 5:30 PM
- More Events on August 28, 2019
- Wednesday, Aug 28, 10:00 AM
- Wednesday, Aug 28, 1:30 PM
- Wednesday, Aug 28, 10:30 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.