Office Ready Certified: Microsoft Outlook I
The Norfolk Public Library has partnered with Norfolk Works to create an exciting new opportunity aimed at providing workplace-skills training for residents who are interested in developing or improving their Microsoft Office skills. Upon completion of each four-part series, OFFICE READY CERTIFIED participants will earn a certificate that can be promoted to local employers and used to enhance a résumé. Graduates of this program will be recommended to the Norfolk Works, the workforce development arm of the Norfolk Economic Development Department for further employment assistance if this is desired by the participant. Participants of this course should have basic keyboard and mouse skills before entering this program. If you need to develop these skills, please register in an Introduction to Computers course located at a library near you.
Microsoft Outlook is a program commonly used in the workplace to manage email accounts, create personal and shared event calendars, and manage work tasks. During this two-session course, participants in the Microsoft Office Outlook training will create an Outlook account, manage email, create folders, organize calendar events, create tasks, and review to-do items.
Registration is required and seating is limited so please contact Jeremy Jordan at (757) 823-4814 or email@example.com to register or if you have any questions concerning the program.
1425 Norchester Ave.
Norfolk, VA 23502
More Event Ideas
- More Community Events
- Tuesday, Aug 27, 10:00 AM
- Wednesday, Jul 24, 1:00 PM
- Tuesday, Aug 13, 10:00 AM
- More Events at Norfolk Public Library - Jordan-Newby Branch
- Special KinderSTEM: Eric Carle!A Celebration of Eric Carle at Norfolk Public Library - Jordan-Newby BranchWednesday, Aug 14, 10:30 AM
- Monday, Aug 5, 10:00 AM
- Office Ready Certified: Résumé & Interviewing Skills I at Norfolk Public Library - Jordan-Newby BranchWednesday, Aug 28, 5:30 PM
- More Events on July 30, 2019
- Tuesday, Jul 30, 11:00 AM
- Tuesday, Jul 30, 10:00 AM
- Tuesday, Jul 30, 1:00 PM